Friday, February 03, 2012

JOY POCKETS #1

5 senses tour
JOY POCKETS #1

Every Friday around the web, blogging mamas gather to celebrate the little things in their otherwise overwhelming lives. I'm joining them, by naming 10 things I am thankful for today. 
I feel I have a lot to be grateful for, especially after two weeks of my baby terrorising me with his first teeth.

Here are my Pockets of Joy:

  • Waking up to a mania-free house. My two eldest on "Sleepover" at Grannie & Grandad's. Only me and the baby home.

  • Husband off on a "Roadtrip" with his Dad to buy us a car with 7 seats to make our lives a bit easier.

  • The kindness of friends and my Mum and Dad offering to help with the kids so my sanity survives the weekend as single mum to 3 smallies.

  • Writing again, because suddenly there's so much I want to say. Rediscovering myself in Blog after 4 years of Baby Bubble.

  • My determined baby boy intent on walking before he reaches 9 months.

  • My wonderful 2 year old girl showing concern for her brothers when they're upset.

  • Art class tomorrow. My cave of protection.

  • My free-spirited kids running around the house naked in all their beautiful glory.

  • Midnight feasts after breastfeeding. They cancel each other out right?

  • Living in a beautiful place next to the sea in Ireland, with amazing friends nearby and a Mum and Dad who gave up everything in England to live 10 minutes away from us. 


THANK YOU SWEET LIFE




2 comments:

melissa said...

So glad you joined Joy Pockets! I hope the new vehicle makes things extra comfortable. It's amazing what a difference a (not-so) small thing like that can make. Love the image of happy kids running around, au naturale, the sibling love, and even the midnight feasts. I remember those well, and definitely think the breastfeeding cancels them out :) Hooray for quiet time and sleepovers for your big kids, too.

Unknown said...

Love naked kids! But obviously not in a dodgy way, right?! There are almost NO photos of me before 7 years old with clothes on!!! My kids are folling in my streaking ways!