Friday, February 10, 2012

JOY POCKETS #2

My pockets of joy this Friday. Better late than never.



Cherry blossoms starting to bloom

Daffodils at the side of the road

Winter nearly over - the mildest we've known in years

Not doing laundry for a week. Hourah. Maybe this strike should last another week.... we certainly have enough clothes!

Finally getting a break in the day to write

My parents having a laugh with new friends, settling into their new lives

A dear friend pregnant after IVF

A new car that's automatic - a revelation in reducing my workload

My 4-year-old boy calming down - suddenly able to concentrate for longer

The full force of my baby needing me to soothe his teeth pain. That boy will never suffer in silence and quite right too (this is not really a Joy but it blows my mind in a good way that my 3rd is so fierce!)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

yay to fierce babies. a hidden joy LOL
what a great week you've had!

Stacy @ Sweet Sky said...

Amy,
I just popped over from Joy Pockets... It's nice to meet you! I love that photo of the cherry blossoms, oh my!!

I read your About and wanted to say that I can relate to so much of what you wrote -- my journey really began from that same place of exhaustion and overwhelm five years ago (my youngest is now 5 1/2)... I am sending you much peace and love. Be kind to yourself through this intense time!

Blessings,
Stacy